How to Get Involved!
FHT has many ways in which you can be part of the FHT Theater family. You can volunteer by ushering, set building and designing, costumes, make-up, lighting, stage properties and acting. Just call 480-837-9661 and speak to one of FHT’s helpful staff members.
- Costuming – Aspects of costuming include the creation of costumes, making use of existing costumes, and fitting costumes to each performer. People are also needed to assist performers with costume changes.
- Lights – Aspects include lighting design and running lighting equipment.
- Sound – Aspects include sound design and running sound equipment.
- Make-Up – Aspects include make-up design, running make-up workshops, and assisting performers with make-up application.
- Set Design – Aspects include the design and architecture of sets.
- Set Construction – Aspects include building sets and assisting with building.
- Props – Aspects include making and acquiring props for a performance.
- Back Stage Help – Aspects include serving as Stage Manager, assisting with set and costume changes, and any additional help needed back stage.
- Ushers – Ushering involves the collection of tickets as well as directing and assisting patrons to their seats. Ushers may have the opportunity to view the performance if space allows.
- Auditioning – Performers work on a volunteer basis. Auditions are open to the general public.
Donating to Fountain Hills Community Theater!
There are many ways to provide financial support to Fountain Hills Community Theater. Ticket sales provide only a portion of what our theater needs in order to continue providing excellent theater experiences for our patrons and an outstanding performing arts education program all year-round.